More than 60 multihulls, 3500 sqm of exhibition, 17 000 visitors, 54% foreigners:
- – 45 % Northern Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Finland)
- – 20 % North + South America (US, Brazil, Mexico, the Caribbean zone, Argentina, Chile)
- – 14.5% Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Portugal)
- – 7% Africa (Algeria, South Africa, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt)
- – 5.5% Eastern Europe (Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, Poland)
- – 5.5% Oceania (NZ, Australia)
- – 2.5% miscellaneous
Salon International du Multicoque (Multihull Boat Show)
Launched in 2010, the International Multihull Boat Show was built around a simple concept: showing multihulls afloat, in a dedicated place and in an exclusive manner.
Location: • FR - France Montpellier Port La Grande Motte
Photos / Videos: Salon International du Multicoque (Multihull Boat Show)
All articles about Salon International du Multicoque (Multihull Boat Show) ...
Every magazine has a different content. The main edition is in ENGLISH.