The exhibition is the most anticipated event in the Middle Eastern maritime calendar, and invites over 840 leading international, regional and local exhibitors from 50 countries, making it an unparalleled platform for exhibitors to showcase boats and products to the Middle East’s marine investors and enthusiasts. – Open from March 4th – 8th, 2014.
For 22 years, the multi-award winning Dubai International Boat Show has inspired the fast-growing Middle East market — and the global marine industry — with innovation and opportunity in luxury and lifestyle.
This year, seven specialist sectors are allowing more than 26,500 visitors from over 76 countries to experience elite superyachts, leisure crafts and exotic supercars, as well as luxury & equipment supplies and services.
Visit and experience all the exciting and new happenings of the event including:
- Superyacht Experience – World’s most luxurious superyachts on showcase.
- Boat Premieres – Exciting world premieres and regional launches!
- Supercar Promenade – The show offers a unique opportunity to view the world’s most exclusive automobiles!
- Dive Middle East Exhibition – remarkable selection of diving innovations with product launches and state-of-art gears! Be the first to enjoy the special offers from various dive clubs and holiday organisers.
- Exciting Competitions! – Be part of the show and grab your chance to win exciting prizes.
The Dubai International Boat Show is managed by the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) – an event organiser with over three decades’ experience delivering world-class events in the Middle East, featuring local, regional and international exhibitors with unmatched expertise and market knowledge.
Located on Dubai’s rapidly developing waterfront, next to the Le Meridien – Mina Seyahi and the iconic Palm Jumeirah, DIMC is the ideal venue partner for the Dubai International Boat Show. Hotels, restaurants and nightlife within walking distance make it a prime location for international visitors.
Dubai International Boat Show
The Dubai International Boat Show always inspires the fast-growing Middle East market and the global marine industry with innovation and opportunity in luxury and lifestyle.
About Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC)
As the organizer of GITEX Technology Week, Dubai World Trade Centre offers more than 32 years' experience of delivering world-class events in the Middle East, providing local, regional and international exhibitors with unmatched expertise and in-depth market knowledge.
Sources: boatshowdubai.com | dwtc.com
Photos / Videos: Dubai International Boat Show
All articles about - dubaiinternationalboatshow