The International Nautic Paris Boat Show will open its doors to the public from 7 to 15 December at the Porte de Versailles in Paris. The world’s number one boat show in terms of visitors, the key figures of the Nautic 2013 are as follows:
- 240,000 visitors are expected, which means that Paris is the top of the world leaderboard in terms of boat shows. Furthermore, it’s among the top three of all Paris’ various shows (figures certified each year by the Office de Justification des Salons.
- 785 exhibitors and over 1,300 brands, which take up 4 halls (1, 2.1, 2.2 and 4) of the Parc des Expositions at the Porte de Versailles.
- 700 boats will be showcased, 200 of which are new models, fairly evenly split between motorboats and sailboats.
- 300 different craft will be exhibited: Canoes, kayaks, surfboards, Stand Up Paddle boards, surfboards and various types of beach machines.
- 250 people will be working for the organiser, Reed Expositions France, during the show and over 5,000 people will be in attendance on a daily basis on every stand to greet visitors.
Despite the work currently being carried out at the Parc des Expositions, Nautic is firmly anchored at the Porte de Versailles and will be for a long time to come. A major show with a model network, it is the ultimate international boat show organised within a large capital.en:es:de:fr:it:ru:cn/en/bannerCE4_en.png