One of the world’s largest and most influential boat shows, the Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show, cruises back to Miami over President’s Day weekend, Feb. 14-18, 2013, offering attendees from around the globe a chance to explore the best of the boating lifestyle, see the industry’s newest brands and models, and shop thousands of boats and marine accessories.
- See and shop hundreds of new power boats in the water, including the largest luxury motor yachts at the show.
- Serious shoppers? Take ‘test drives’ to experience the latest models for sale.
- On-Water Boat Training – Discover Boating puts visitors at the helm with 60-minute and three-hour hands-on skills-building clinics aboard a variety of power boats (presented by the Recreational Powerboating Association). Due to popularity, advance registration is encouraged.
- See and shop the newest sailboats from boat builders across the globe, plus nearly 200 booths featuring sailing gear, accessories, and hardware from the industries top suppliers, along with the latest charter information.
- On-Water Sailboat Training – Discover Boating puts visitors at the helm with two- and three-hour hands-on skills-building clinics aboard a variety of sailboats, including an exclusive presentation, Introduction to Cruising Catamarans (presented by the American Sailing Association). Due to popularity, advance registration is encouraged.
- Dozens of sailing seminars for new sailors and experienced skippers
- Not ready for the water? Sail away on the Sailing Simulator.
- Annual Cruisers’ Party – all sailors are invited!
- Board and buy boats for every activity and budget, from personal watercraft to luxury cruisers, marine engines, electronics and accessories, travel destinations, nautical gifts and apparel, services and more.
- Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center— a must for do-it-yourselfers and boat owners featuring entertaining workshops conducted by “The Boating Guy” and certified marine service technician “Fred, The Outboard Doctor,” a cutaway boat and motor.
- 10th anniversary of the Big Game Room – celebrate the world of sport fishing at the Big Game Room with daily seminars, dozens of sport fishing accessories and apparel for sale, angling activities and celebrity appearances from National Geographic’s Shark Men Chris Fischer and Brett McBride.
Miami International Boat Show
Location: • US - USA Miami
Photos / Videos: Miami International Boat Show
All articles about Miami International Boat Show ...
Every magazine has a different content. The main edition is in ENGLISH.
Advertising (Website )
Your Advertising here [Website] [Send an Email]