The exclusive mega yacht NIRVANA was delivered in April 2012, has spend her first summer season in the Med and was at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show. At 88.50m (290.35ft), she is the seventh of the new generation Oceanco yachts to be launched after SUNRAYS and SEVEN SEAS.
Modern lines and a contemporary style are the features of this elegant and exclusive mega yacht. Designed by Sam Sorgiovanni with a beam of 14.20m (46.59ft), she boasts extraordinary volumes.
NIRVANA features six decks and offers an impressive 150m² owner’s suite, five guest cabins, a 3D cinema, a fully equipped gym, a 7.5m long oval pool and whirlpools with panoramic views. Acting as a room divider among the salon, dining room and a cozy separate sitting room are two vivariums; alive and active with reptiles – a chameleon, water dragons, bearded lizards, turtles and exotic frogs. The timeless Sorgiovanni interior mixes various distinctive and exceptional materials, including bamboos and textured leathers, in imaginative and inspiring ways.
The garage hosts a large array of tenders and water sports equipment: two 11m tenders, one 8.5m ski boat, six jet skis and 4 wave runners. Adjacent to the garage is a water sports storage with diving equipment and a drying cabinet for wetsuits with immediate access to the sea.
NIRVANA accommodates a crew of twenty six in an exceptionally crew and owner friendly layout enabling for the efficient and discreet fulfillment of any and all her guests’ requirements.
- Builder: Oceanco
- Type: Steel hull and aluminum superstructure
- Length overall: 88.50m / 290.35ft
- Beam overall: 14.20m / 46.59ft
- Propulsion Engine: 2 x 3,600 kW MTU 20V 4000 M73L
- Maximum speed: 20 knots
- Classification: 100 A1 SSC Yacht (P) MONO G6 XLMC UMS-MCA Large Commercial Yacht Code (LY2)
- Owner: Master suite, study, owner’s lounge, lobby and private exterior deck area with whirlpool
- Guests: 1 VIP suite with lounge and his & her bathroom, 4 double VIP cabins
- Naval architect: Oceanco / Azure
- Exterior designer: Sam Sorgiovanni Designs
- Interior designer: Sam Sorgiovanni Designs
Sources: Photography by Luxury Vision Production, Owner’s representative by Exclusive Yacht Management