2012-2013: a vintage year for Lagoon
To say the least, Lagoon has plenty of surprises in store for cruising catamaran enthusiasts during
the 2012-2013 season.
Lagoon 400 S2
In September, a new Lagoon 400 will be making its appearance. With more than 250 catamarans sold
in less than three years, this “best seller” has found a new lease of life thanks to the Nauta Design team, who have completely renovated the interior layout to make it an even more inviting and distinctly
contemporary catamaran. The result is the Lagoon 400 S2, whose name immediately evokes memories
of its illustrious predecessors, the Lagoon 410 S2 and the Lagoon 380 S2.
The principal modifications are as follows:
– Carefully crafted joinery with an Alpi “grey oak” finish further enhances the amazing spaciousness of
this 40-footer. It is fitted with a new, enlarged chart table, with a dual-purpose settee, serving for both
navigation and as seating for meals. The electric control panel has been moved to the chart table area.
– The microwave cabinet has been moved out of the galley to the port side, so as to free up more worktop space. The top-opening refrigerator is now installed there as well, to create further space in the
galley, now given over to storage with a number of drawers.
Owner’s suite: located in the starboard hull, the suite is worthy of a far bigger boat: with the
double bed extended on the hull side, it also has a real private lounge, with sofa, desk and plenty of
Finally, the guest cabin in the stern of the port hull also features a large double bed extended
on the hull side.
The new Lagoon 400 S2 will be on show at the Grand Pavois de La Rochelle, Genoa and Miami
Lagoon 560 and 620
There is also news to report on the larger members of the family:
– New external decoration with the hull windows longer and incorporating an opening
– A superb panoramic galley in the saloon (central galley version)
– New 5 and 6-cabin versions with separate toilet and shower
– New external decoration with the hull windows longer and incorporating an opening porthole
– In the saloon, the new, lower central unit further increases the feeling of space.
And for both models, new “Ambiances Nauta” interiors are now available.
The new Lagoons 560 and 620 will be put on public display at the Cannes (Lagoon 560 and 620),
Genoa (Lagoon 620) and Barcelona (Lagoon 560) boat shows.
The hulls have been newly decorated and the numbers stating the boats lengths have been enlarged
for an easier identification and to give them greater prominence.
Photos/Videos: Lagoon Catamarans
Articles about the Lagoon Catamarans
Lagoon Catamarans in NauticWeb Database.
Statistic Details for your Advertising