The First True Maritime News & Business Journal for Maritime Executives
Strategies and solutions through case studies, interviews and articles that address the
most critical issues in the maritime industry today.
Only The Maritime Executive provides such depth of insight into the decision making process of industry leaders throughout the maritime world.
The Maritime Executive is the only vehicle so sharply focused to deliver essential information, news and reports from maritime decision makers to other maritime decision makers – an indispensable weapon in your arsenal for further business success in the marine industry.
RSS Feed Press Releases
- LNG is Spared in U.S.-China Tariff Dispute June 18, 2018
In response to U.S. President Donald Trumps announcement of tariffs on $50 billion in Chinese import…
- Italy Takes Lead on SOLAS Firefighter Radio Specification June 18, 2018
The Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport has become the first national authority to publ…
- Shipowner in USS McCain Collision Sues to Limit Liability June 18, 2018
On August 21, 2017, tenU.S. Navy sailors were killed when watchstanders aboard USS McCain lost situa…
- Photos: Bulker Catches Fire at Port Kembla June 18, 2018
Early Monday morning, a fire broke out aboard the self-unloading bulker Iron Chieftain at Port Kembl…
- ICS Calls for "Realistic Approach" to Sulfur Cap Rollout June 18, 2018
On Monday, the shipping industrys major trade associations issued a statement calling on IMO tofinal…
- Op-Ed: Indian Shipbreakers Should Be On EU Recycling List June 18, 2018
In 2011, the European Union decided to develop a regulation specific to ship recycling because the E…
- Damen and Saab Partner on Tender for Tamandare Class Corvette June 18, 2018
In order to meet the needs of the Brazilian Navy, Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding and Saab come tog…
- Tidetech Enhances the Scope of its Services June 18, 2018
Tidetech Commercial Marine Pty Ltd, a leading provider of metocean data to the maritime industry,….
- As Embargo Continues, Qatar Strengthens Ties with China June 18, 2018
It has been a year since Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Egypt severed diplomat…
- Launch of Safety@Sea Week 2018 June 18, 2018
A refreshed Safety@Sea Singapore Campaign was unveiled today by Chief Executive of the Maritime and….
- Freighter Rescues Ocean Rower Off Cape Cod June 18, 2018
On Friday, the crew of the Dutch freighter Dolfijngracht rescued ocean rower Niall Macdonald off the…
- Callisto Agency Systems Appoints New CEO June 18, 2018
Shipping agency software supplier Callisto Agency Systems Co has appointed a new CEO to take its A3….
- China's "Underwater Great Wall" June 18, 2018
[ByEwen Levick] The news that China has deployedbombersand cruise missilesto contested reefs and….
- ONE Commences Service at Port of Colombo June 18, 2018
Ocean Network Express (ONE) commenced calling the Jaya Container Terminal (JCT) of Sri Lanka Ports A…
- Photos: Crew's Quick Response Saves Seal Pup June 18, 2018
[Brief] At a recent call at Verbindungshafen in the port of Bremerhaven, the crew of the offshore co…
RSS Feed Press Releases
Error: Feed has an error or is not validen:es:de:fr:it:ru:cn/en/bannerCE4_en.png