Founded in April 1894, Yachting World is the world’s oldest sailing magazine. When the first issue was published, Queen Victoria was still on the throne, the Prince of Wales was racing Britannia in her second season and Gladstone had just resigned as Prime Minister over the question of home rule for Ireland.
Published monthly from London in the UK, today Yachting World is the most widely distributed and most international sailing magazine in the world, reaching over 100 countries. It carries the latest news stories and features and is renowned for the exceptionally high quality of pictures. Coverage includes blue water cruising, global sailing epics, international yacht racing, superyachting, international events and charter.
Yachting World RSS Feed:
- Ben Ainslie Racing An Impressive Perspective October 14, 2014
Why the announcement of the 1851 Trust was more than just another America's Cup press conference
- An inside-out sailing experience October 12, 2014
"It's sailing Jim, but not as we know it." Yachting World's video of the Broadblue Rapier 550, an intriguing and innovative new British built cat. Prepare for the unexpected.
- Launched: the fastest monohull ever? October 8, 2014
A 100-footer built for no other purpose than record breaking has been launched in the US. Wow!
- Bluewater Sailing Techniques: Navigating in coral October 7, 2014
Discover how to nagivate coral reefs in the second installment of our Bluewater Sailing Techniques series
- Bart's Bash A Snapshot September 22, 2014
My snapshot of an outstanding day afloat and ashore at Queen Mary SC and glimpse of the action in Weymouth
- Top Tips for PSP Southampton Boat Show September 18, 2014
Matthew Sheahan's tips on what to see at this year's Southampton Boat Show
- Coastguard opens new rescue centre September 16, 2014
Portland and Solent Coastguard stations close as new centre opens
- Festival mood for Southampton Boat Show September 11, 2014
A host of new yachts make their debut and there are great opportunities to get afloat
- Bluewater Sailing Techniques: Cruising in Fiji September 10, 2014
We begin our new 12-part multimedia series on Bluewater Sailing Techniques in stunning Fiji
- Jeanneau 64 Video September 8, 2014
We tested Jeanneau's impressive looking new flagship 64 over two days of Mistrals in Marseille. Does she have the build quality and practicality to match the superyacht looks?
- Building Sails in the Desert September 7, 2014
Matthew Sheahan's video view behind the scenes at North Sails USA on how they build 3Di and why this is a sail making revolution
- Inside Artemis Racing August 19, 2014
At the formal launch in Stockholm of the Swedish AC campaign I talked to Iain Percy about the road ahead
- How Oman Sail Set A New Record August 14, 2014
I talked to crew member Damian Foxall shortly after they crossed the Cowes finish line to set a new record for the fastest circumnavigation of the British Isles
- Complete YW questionnaire for chance to win iPad mini August 13, 2014
Complete the Yachting World reader survey and you'll be entered into a draw to win an iPad mini.
- Storm Sailing Part 12: Using a tender August 12, 2014
Your tender is your lifeline to the shore and its type, size and equipment are critical in remote areas. Skip Novak demonstrates what he uses, why – and how
Statistic Details for your Advertising