Founded in April 1894, Yachting World is the world’s oldest sailing magazine. When the first issue was published, Queen Victoria was still on the throne, the Prince of Wales was racing Britannia in her second season and Gladstone had just resigned as Prime Minister over the question of home rule for Ireland.
Published monthly from London in the UK, today Yachting World is the most widely distributed and most international sailing magazine in the world, reaching over 100 countries. It carries the latest news stories and features and is renowned for the exceptionally high quality of pictures. Coverage includes blue water cruising, global sailing epics, international yacht racing, superyachting, international events and charter.
Yachting World RSS Feed:
- Coastguard opens new rescue centre September 16, 2014
Portland and Solent Coastguard stations close as new centre opens
- Festival mood for Southampton Boat Show September 11, 2014
A host of new yachts make their debut and there are great opportunities to get afloat
- Bluewater Sailing Techniques: Cruising in Fiji September 10, 2014
We begin our new 12-part multimedia series on Bluewater Sailing Techniques in stunning Fiji
- Jeanneau 64 Video September 8, 2014
We tested Jeanneau's impressive looking new flagship 64 over two days of Mistrals in Marseille. Does she have the build quality and practicality to match the superyacht looks?
- Building Sails in the Desert September 7, 2014
Matthew Sheahan's video view behind the scenes at North Sails USA on how they build 3Di and why this is a sail making revolution
- Inside Artemis Racing August 19, 2014
At the formal launch in Stockholm of the Swedish AC campaign I talked to Iain Percy about the road ahead
- How Oman Sail Set A New Record August 14, 2014
I talked to crew member Damian Foxall shortly after they crossed the Cowes finish line to set a new record for the fastest circumnavigation of the British Isles
- Complete YW questionnaire for chance to win iPad mini August 13, 2014
Complete the Yachting World reader survey and you'll be entered into a draw to win an iPad mini.
- Storm Sailing Part 12: Using a tender August 12, 2014
Your tender is your lifeline to the shore and its type, size and equipment are critical in remote areas. Skip Novak demonstrates what he uses, why – and how
- Cowes Week: Caffari gets top award August 8, 2014
Dee Caffari awarded trophy ahead of her fifth circumnavigation, and winds desert regatta
- Cowes Week: elite or open house? August 7, 2014
How Aberdeen Asset Management Cowes Week is growing sailing beyond privilege
- 37ft cruising yachts VIDEO August 5, 2014
Yachting World video showing our test of 37ft cruisers: the Bavaria Cruiser 37, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 379 and the Varianta 37
- Vintage solo race for Loïck Peyron July 31, 2014
Going back to his roots in the Route du Rhum is making Peyron happy
- Australians out of next America's Cup July 21, 2014
Why has Team Australia withdrawn from the next Cup and what does it mean for the event and the other Challengers?
- Coral island navigation July 16, 2014
We try out a mixture of old-fashioned methods and modern technology to enter an uncharted lagoon
Statistic Details for your Advertising