Founded in April 1894, Yachting World is the world’s oldest sailing magazine. When the first issue was published, Queen Victoria was still on the throne, the Prince of Wales was racing Britannia in her second season and Gladstone had just resigned as Prime Minister over the question of home rule for Ireland.
Published monthly from London in the UK, today Yachting World is the most widely distributed and most international sailing magazine in the world, reaching over 100 countries. It carries the latest news stories and features and is renowned for the exceptionally high quality of pictures. Coverage includes blue water cruising, global sailing epics, international yacht racing, superyachting, international events and charter.
Yachting World RSS Feed:
- Join Yachting World's boat test rally April 22, 2014
Join Yachting World's boat test rally
- St Barths Thoughts from the Rail April 21, 2014
Philippe Falle reports from the front of the fleet at the Voiles de St Barths where there was big breeze and drama aplenty
- Voiles de St Barth A New View April 16, 2014
Quokka's skipper Philippe Falle reports for YW on his first impressions at the Voiles de St Barth regatta where he resists a ride in a Porsche taxi
- New British yachts launch April 16, 2014
Demand for British build quality continues as two new British yachts launched last week, with more to follow.
- Azuree 46 video April 15, 2014
The May issue of Yachting World is now out. See our latest boat test video of the new Azuree 46 performance cruiser here
- Bluewater Open Boat Weekend April 13, 2014
World Cruising and Yachting World team up for a weekend for those planning offshore cruising
- Skip Novak's Storm Series Part 8: Warps and drogues April 9, 2014
Expedition guru Skip Novak addresses the effectiveness of warps and drogues when it comes to breaking seas in a storm
- A fond farewell to David Glenn April 3, 2014
As the Editor retires, he looks back at the milestones of his time at YW
- World famous sailor Sir Robin Knox-Johnston announces return to solo ocean racing April 2, 2014
Sir Robin Knox-Johnston, 75, will return to his solo ocean racing roots this November when he takes part in French single-handed classic, the Route de Rhum on his Open 60 entry, Grey Power.
- Sailing with Hilary Lister March 21, 2014
I joined the quadriplegic sailor and her team for a sail hours after their outstanding trans ocean trip
- Capsized by a breaking wave March 20, 2014
Dramatic video illustration of how a relatively small breaking wave can capsize a yacht
- Learn winning yacht race tactics with Matt Sheahan March 17, 2014
Hone your racing tactics with a new masterclass taught by Yachting World's Technical and Racing Editor Matt Sheahan
- Two crews dismasted off Cape Horn March 14, 2014
Solo sailor and a family with three young children are rescued – and discover a bizarre link
- Jubilee Sailing Trust: Disabled sailors sail into Rio in time for the 2014 World Cup March 13, 2014
Both able-bodied and disabled voyage crew will be getting to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in style – on the deck of a tall ship!
- Springtime in Annapolis Brings Sailboats Back to City Dock March 13, 2014
Premier Event Marks Start of Sailing Industry Year
Statistic Details for your Advertising