WindGURU – service specialized for forecasting weather
WindGURU is a service specialized for forecasting weather, mostly for windsurfers and kitesurfers (but not only…). Forecasts are based on data produced by weather forecast models. Windguru is able to provide forecast for any place on planet Earth. The main reason to create this site was the idea to get the forecasts quickly and easily without wild clicking the mouse while searching for meteomaps throughout the internet.
Important: The forecasts you can see on this website are definitelly not official forecasts, Windguru was developed in order to help people in forecasting. What you see is only raw model data in human readable format, it’s up to you how to interpret it.
WindGURU RSS Feed:
- Wave forecasts based on NWW3 model with 50 km resolution April 6, 2013
The NWW3 50 km not only offers the basic parameters (wave height, direction and period) but also distinguish different components: primary swell, secondary swell and wind waves.
- Custom colors in forecasts. March 15, 2013
Now you can tune the colors according to your personal taste.
- WRF 3 km resolution! forecasts for Gibraltar/Tarifa. January 24, 2013
Forecasts are for next 48 hours and update 4 times per day.
- WRF 9 km forecasts for Canaries and Egypt now also include wind and temperature profile plots. January 22, 2013
see 2D tab on forecasts
- WRF 12 km for Argentina now updates 4 times per day January 12, 2013
Forecasts also include wind and temperature profile plots (see 2D tab on forecasts)
- Official Windguru app for Android November 25, 2012
Simple app, very simliar to our mobile site. Bandwith friendly, supports offline use.
- WRF 9 km resolution model forecasts for South Africa November 13, 2012
Forecasts update 4 times per day.
Statistic Details for your Advertising