Sanlorenzo launched its most prestigious and imposing flagship. At 1,600 gross tons, 64 meters of length, five decks and an internal maximum width of 12.5 meters, 64Steel Attila is the largest yacht that Sanlorenzo has produced so far.
The Main Deck at the stern and the Beach Club on the Lower Deck surely represent the most distinctive areas of the project. A strong hallmark of design and layout is the double stairway that connects the pool and dining area to the Beach Club equipped with a sauna, hammam, massage room, and gym, right at the waterline. With the bow mirror and the side platforms open, the Beach Club covers an area of 78 square meters.
Characterized with …
- the ability to reserve an entire deck to the ship owner, the Owner Deck, which includes the bedroom facing the bow, which has a large whirlpool bath on the outside;
- the ability to load two big tenders of over 10 meters in length which can also be limousine tenders, thanks to the garage’s height, as found in yachts over 80 meters long.
- the maximum internal beam is 12.5 meters large, also typical of a yacht over 70 meters long;
- the helipad for touch and go, at the bow, which can be turned into an extraordinary solarium when not in use.
- the 64Steel platform was designed to be extended from 64 to 70 meters to satisfy varying requests.
The crew, located in the Lower Deck, has private and independent routes with two service stairs and an elevator for the rapid transfer of cold and dry goods into the storage rooms. Below the Lower Deck, lies the Tank Deck with a refrigeration chamber, a refrigerated waste room, a multimedia room for the crew, a large laundry, and a climate-controlled “wine cellar” with a capacity of up to 500 bottles.
“Yachts come to life from ideas. These are the ones that gave birth to Attila, our 64 meter yacht, our flagship.” Antonio Santella, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Sanlorenzo Superyacht Division.
|Sanlorenzo Yachts "Attila"|
Francesco Paszkowski, Margherita Casprini
64 m | 209.92 ft
Persons: 12 | Crew: 18
|Photos / Videos|
64Steel Attila is the largest yacht that Sanlorenzo has produced so far.
|Last Update: 2019-09-19 • 776|
The shipyard of choice for the uncompromising yachtsmen s ince 1958.
Location: • Italy ,
Photos / Videos: Sanlorenzo Yachts
All articles about Sanlorenzo Yachts ...
Every magazine has a different content. The main edition is in ENGLISH.