SailBlogs is the leading provider of blogging and map tracking solutions for the sailing community. From weekend sailors to ocean racers and cruisers, SailBlogs provides members with web-based journals (blogs), photo and video galleries and map tracking for their adventures.
Photos / Videos: Sail Blogs
All articles about Sail Blogs ...
Every magazine has a different content. The main edition is in ENGLISH.
- Lagoon 450 Moor R&R Kathryn Roper & Paul Rogers: Why did we leave. November 23, 2017
Early start Thursday up at 0400 and away before 0500. 5 mile motor to get back out of the creek to the open ocean was very peacfull at that time of day.
- Get Auto Car Title Loans Burbank CA | 747-229-0982: Get Auto Car Title Loans Burbank CA | 747-229-0982 November 23, 2017
CAR AND AUTO TITLE LOANS BURBANK CA
- Cruising with S/V Ubiquity and Brian Stipak: Sailboat Owners are Low IQ November 23, 2017
When I teach the sailing classes for my Sailing in Portland Meetup Group, or for the Fort Vancouver Sail and Power Squadron, I begin the class with a question: "Who owns a sailboat and takes other people sailing". I raise my hand along with …
- Last Chance … A Two Year Journey: So happy together … and then there was a root canal November 23, 2017
It was so wonderful to come home and see Pat and be spoiled by her. But on first full day back I went to the dentist to see about my tooth. The tooth was now dead – root canal time. Happy happy, joy joy – the day before Thanksgiving. I couldn’t see h …
- Around the world with S/V Zephyr: Delayed transit!!!!! November 23, 2017
Here we sit and here we wait, anger growing day by day. Last week, on Friday, we advised our agent, Roy Bravo of Emmanuel Agencies that we would be ready to go by Wednesday of this week. In subsequent emails, we confirmed this. He sent us an email te …
- SV Glendora Take Two: Glendora was loaded on the ship today November 23, 2017
Due to weather delays, Glendora was not fully loaded aboard MV Dolfijngracht until early the afternoon before Thanksgiving Day. The loading went smoothly and we were invited aboard the ship for coffee with the captain and crew.
- Second Honeymooners: Getting to and from the boat November 23, 2017
- s/v Charabia: Hot Motoring November 22, 2017
Decided to leave our beautiful anchorage due to the weather prediction for tomorrow. The other catamaran, Orion, left at the same time. We motored out on our rum line and set the jib. However, there was no wind at times and wind of only 2-4 knots for …
Your Advertising here [Website] [Send an Email]