Last Update: November 18th, 2017
SailBlogs is the leading provider of blogging and map tracking solutions for the sailing community. From weekend sailors to ocean racers and cruisers, SailBlogs provides members with web-based journals (blogs), photo and video galleries and map tracking for their adventures.
Photos / Videos: Sail Blogs
All articles about Sail Blogs ...
Every magazine has a different content. The main edition is in ENGLISH.
- December 3rd, 2018California Family Home Buyers: Simple Tips To Educate You About Personal Finance In The Following Article
- December 3rd, 2018POV 2: fun in the dark
So much for weather forecasts. Last night it was supposed to be calm and quiet and instead we ran into 30 knot winds and very large swell. As the night was pitch black with no moon it was completely dark and disorienting . We were surfing up to 15 kn …
- December 3rd, 2018bucket list: Bahamas Bound
- December 3rd, 2018Cay Paraiso Adventures '18-19: One extreme to the other
We changed our minds about stopping in St. Augustine as temperatures there looked just as cold as they had been and we just wanted to push south. It's one one of our favorite stops along the ICW and, fortunately, we have spent lots of time there …
- December 2nd, 2018Itsagooodlife: Grenada – The Spice Island
Temerity is quite a small yacht in Port Louise
- December 2nd, 2018Sail Pinocchio: The Road to Todos Santos
Ok, either David and I are too old for this cruising kind of stuff, sleep deprived, or we blew out our brain cells (don't ask how). We've been bumbling about with directions, and had our first experience driving the roads in Mexico.
- December 2nd, 2018A Boat Too Far: Costa Rica to Equador, day 5
Day 5, spirits are brighter and more optimistic. We have blue skies, white puffy clouds, and we're still making progress towards Ecuador. Also, after getting some quality sleep which didnât happen the night before, we have the energy to resume …
- December 2nd, 2018Yacht Cerulean Atlantic Adventure: ARC+ LEG 2 DAY 12
Distance to go 502Nm, Distance Sailed 1675Nm