SailBlogs is the leading provider of blogging and map tracking solutions for the sailing community. From weekend sailors to ocean racers and cruisers, SailBlogs provides members with web-based journals (blogs), photo and video galleries and map tracking for their adventures.
Photos / Videos: Sail Blogs
All articles about Sail Blogs ...
Every magazine has a different content. The main edition is in ENGLISH.
- Cruising with S/V Ubiquity and Brian Stipak: Mi Amigo Diminuto February 23, 2018
He's not big, but he is big in spunk. There he is in the photos above. In the photo on the right you can see him pretending to fight me; he even got in a kick (see photo here).
- Delilah's Meanderings: Delilah reached the Bahamas! February 23, 2018
Kim and I have been doing a terrible job on posting updates on the blog. The photo gallery has been kept up to date so at least you have been able to see pictures of Delilahs meanderings. We will try to do better and maybe even make some "catch …
- Wyvern's Wanderings: Beach Walk February 23, 2018
February 22, 2018
- SeaSwift is in Grenada 2018….cruising plan….north up the islands: Chatham Bay Sunset…. February 23, 2018
couldn't resist taking a picture of todays backyard…..
- Last Chance … A Two Year Journey: Retired, but still making some bread February 23, 2018
Tari and Chris were visiting on Chris’ boat. They made apple cinnamon bread with frosting and Tari learned how to play cribbage. She learned all too well, as the student beat the teacher.
- s/v Charabia: Getting ready February 23, 2018
Up early. After breakfast, Mark worked on the antenna & wind instrument issues which required emptying out the storage boxes from under the settee. Not sure if it made any difference. We are adding a windex to the starboard stay so that the helms …
- Autumn Borne Cruising: BTC day and Dinghy DRIFT February 23, 2018
Thursday 22 FEB 2018 = BTC and dinghy drift day
- Sapphire Sailing Adventures: Rainy Days on Sapphire February 22, 2018
It tends to rain about 15x a day here. Sometimes short sprinkles. But many times off and on all day as it did yesterday. It is a good thing we like each other.
Your Advertising here [Website] [Send an Email]