Last Update: November 18th, 2017
Cruising World addresses the dedicated sailor with a keen interest in exploring the world's coastlines and oceans while cruising under sail. Cruising World aims to inspire and entertain through stories and pictures that underscore the beauty, fun and adventure of sailing, while providing practical information on the disciplines of seamanship, navigation and boat-handling. cruisingworld.com is part of the Bonnier Marine Group Network.
Photos / Videos: Cruising World
All articles about Cruising World ...
Every magazine has a different content. The main edition is in ENGLISH.
- November 23rd, 2020ARC 2020 is Underway
The 2020 Atlantic Rally for Cruisers started from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria on November 22, 2020.
- November 19th, 2020Voyage to Antarctica
The author joined the crew aboard Skip Novak's Pelagic Australis on a journey across the Drake Passage to Antarctica.
- November 19th, 2020Charter Provisioning in the Covid-19 Era
From ordering provisions through the charter company to having a local store deliver, vacation sailors have plenty of safe shopping options during COVID.
- November 18th, 2020Eight Bells: Frank Butler, Founder of Catalina Yachts
An obituary for Frank Butler, founder of Catalina Yachts, who passed away November 15, 2020 at 92.
- November 12th, 2020New Charter Vacation Routines
During the pandemic, charter companies have had to adjust the way sailing vacations unfold.
- November 12th, 2020An Iceland Sailing Adventure
A group of friends charter two 50-foot Bavaria sailboats to cruise the wild west coast of Iceland.
- November 12th, 2020Galley Recipe: Greek Avgolemono Soup
A recipe for Greek avgolemono soup with meatballs.
- November 10th, 202010 New Cruising Sailboats Under 35 Feet
A look at 10 new cruising sailboats under 35 feet.